The various types of embroidery we do are:
- Flat stitch embroidery.
- 3D puff embroidery.
- Vinyl print onto the main hat or onto the underside and top of peak
- over 50 different thread colours in stock, including 10 different metallic colours.
Most of the embroidery we do can be done on a while you wait basis it just depends if the embroidery file is ready to produce.
Printing is our speciality due we can do designs that cannot be done using embroidery. The type of methods we have for the printing are:
- under/over brim printing
- unlimited number of colours in your deisgn
- all over cap print
- inside sweatband printing
- bleed print from crown to brim
- flock, metallic, gloss, holographic, leather effect, animal prints.
- combination of vinyl and flock to give a raised 3D effect
- 3D flock print
Unlike many embroiderers, we don’t charge the earth for setting up your files for embroidery. For just a small charge of £20, we can turn your pdf/vector logo into your digitized file.
Upon receiving your logo, the first thing we do is make sure the artwort is formatted correctly which should be a vectorized design because the artwork will be much sharper to work with, then we will digitize the artwork to the recommended size and make it into an embroidery file. Once we have the file, we will run a test to make sure we’re happy with the output quality.
We go the extra mile when it comes to fully customised hats and snapbacks. We can create a fully custom sticker and apply it onto your finished hat. We’d recommend nothing bigger than 50mm wide but your options are endless when it comes to the finish. Holographic, gold or silver foil, brushed metal effect, matt or gloss finish.
For customers, it’s all about the first impression. That’s why we offer the full package when it comes to custom hats. We are able to provide customized boxes with a minimum order of just 100 hats.
- have your logo or design on all sides of the box and lid in full colour.
- we can also put your logo or design inside of the lid so when you open it it will be seen.
- we have many print colours including metallic Gold and Silver.
- Boxes come flat packed and are Matt laminated.
There is no limit to the design of the box let your creativity run wild..
We are able to bring your caps designs to the next level by using two of our manufacturing services.
- Minimum order of 50 units per colour and style. price range from £11-£16 per cap depending design specification.
- Minimum order of 150 units per colour and style. price range is £9 per cap this includes, cap shape, fabric selection, swing tag, inside branding, woven label, brim sticker the choice is endless.
- All orders receive a free design mock up before processing.
- 4-6 weeks production time
- A sample is created in 2 weeks for inspection (images)
- A 50% deposit is required before the order is processed.
- All orders are monitored with various strict quality control measures to make sure your caps are 100%.
- The factories we use are compliant with all international regulations and certificates, and exercise a anti-child labour policy and provide good working conditions for workers.